By clicking “Accept Terms” you agree to the following:
As a volunteer for Saprea:
1) I agree to abide by all applicable rules and regulations of Saprea, including the privacy practices of Saprea, and to follow the supervision and direction of any professional, employee, or volunteer to whom I have been assigned to perform services.
2) I understand that I will receive no monetary benefits in return for my volunteer service and that Saprea may terminate my involvement at any time without prior notice for any reason.
3) I hereby authorize Saprea to check my references and I understand that a criminal background check is required.
4) I authorize Saprea to seek emergency medical treatment on my behalf in case of injury, accident or illness to be arising from my involvement as a volunteer. I understand that I will be responsible for medical costs incurred by such accident, illness or injury.
5) I certify that my answers on this application are true and complete and that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might, if disclosed, affect my application unfavorably.
6) My name and/or photo might be considered for publication/display in a web page or other publication created by Saprea. Saprea has my permission to display my photo with first and last name.
I agree to an interview with Saprea, if necessary, and on site orientation and training to perform my volunteer role.
I, along with my heirs and beneficiaries, hereby release and waive liability against Saprea, its directors, officers, employees and agents, its successors and assigns, for any injuries or illness that I may suffer in connection with any volunteer work for Saprea. Further, I agree that Saprea is not liable for any damage to my property resulting from volunteer work for Saprea.